ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Status of common library changes

Wonderful.  Thanks, Audun!

Jon

Audun Vennesland wrote:
Hi Jon and Andy,

I have made the required corrections in eDoCreator so everything should be ok from TSC's side now.

Regards,
Audun

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bosak [mailto:bosak@pinax.com] Sent: 8. juni 2012 01:16
To: Audun Vennesland
Cc: Andrew M Schoka

Hi Audun,

I'm going on a brief vacation (returning Thursday next week), so please go ahead and make any last changes when you get to the office on the 11th and then send a message to TSC signing off on the transport side.  Thanks!

Jon

Audun Vennesland wrote:
Hi,

Except from the associations and bbie's that were discussed a couple of weeks ago (nonsupportedTransportEquipment, etc) all changes have been made.

I won't be back at the office before Mon 11th so if someone else can make these changes that is fine by me.

Regards
Audun

Sendt fra min iPad