ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Question about consignments and shipments

The slides help a lot -- thanks.  Perhaps we can put some version of
this in the hubdoc?

I'm still wondering about "consolidated shipment" (Consignment.
Consolidated_ Shipment. Shipment). Is this one of the shipments shown in
slide 5, or is this something else that combines a set of shipment
pieces into a synthetic shipment for some legal purpose?

Jon

Tim McGrath wrote:
here is my slides describing the 'split' and 'consolidation' options for shipments and consignments. we struggled a long time on these definitions and actually got them approved by experts so we have to be careful changing them.