ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 10 April 2013 00:00UTC

At 2013-04-10 08:58 -0400, Andrew M Schoka wrote:
and circulated on the TSC message list. Since there has been no comment or
objection to this input I am submitting (attached) to the TC for
consideration as the response to the comment, formally received.

Thank you, Andy.

With your permission I will make one edit since the diagram included in the response appears to be a copy of:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd3-UBL-2.1/UBL-2.1.html#F-THE-INTERMODAL-FREIGHT-MANAGEMENT-PROCESS

... so I will not include the diagram in the formal response and will replace it with the above link. I do not want readers to think that the diagram in the comment response is something new.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about |