ubl-tsc message

Subject: Groups - Mappings of UN/EDIFACT IFTM** structures to UBL v2.1 uploaded

Submitter's message
As discussed at the recent face-to-face plenary I am circulating the document I have been working on.

Please review this and send any comments via this list to me.

The goal is to use this as input to a draft Committee Note before Jan 1 2015.
-- Tim McGrath
Document Name: Mappings of UN/EDIFACT IFTM** structures to UBL v2.1

Description
This document defines the possible mappings of IFTM components to the OASIS
Universal Business Language (UBL) version 2.1. They apply to data
structures used in UBL document types BillOfLading, ForwardingInstructions
and Waybill (as well as other document types used in intermodal and
multimodal freight).

These mappings are provided as a guide to assist in migrating UN/EDIFACT
transportation messages (based on the ITIGG guidelines) to an XML
environment.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Tim McGrath