ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: TSC test schemas including TradeCertificate are ready

A second version of the test schemas is now available, this one with SubProcessing for finer-grained descriptions:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64378

. . . . Ken

At 2018-10-29 19:46 -0400, G. Ken Holman wrote:
Fellow UBL TSC members,

I have incorporated Peter's changes into the master TSC spreadsheets:

 https://oasisubl.page.link/UBL-23-TSC-Library
 https://oasisubl.page.link/UBL-23-TSC-Documents

Found in our member directory:

 https://oasisubl.page.link/member-directory

Things I found that need to be addressed are:

- description for Criterion Item. Declared_ Property Item. Property Item
- associated object class for Criterion Item. Declared_ Property Item. Property Item - there is no "Property Item" ... I've changed it to Criterion Item. Declared Property_ Item. Item but I'm not sure if that is what is needed
- description for Document Distribution. Distribution Type Code. Code
- can we change the ABIE "Processing" to be "ItemProcessing"? I find "Processing" to be too generic - there were three references to CriterionItem in Processing ... I deleted two, but were the two supposed to be other ASBIEs?

I made a number of small changes in order to clear NDR errors that were flagged, and to repair spelling.

Can the description fields be reviewed, please? While "The attestations related to this trade certificate" seems okay to me, "The processing related to this document" I think needs to be expanded a bit because of the generality of the word "processing".

I've created a set of schemas that includes TradeCertificate. Note that since these are not approved changes, the namespaces are test namespaces as in this example that is run from test.bat in the val\ subdirectory:

<Order xmlns="urn:X-test:UBL:TSC:Order"
xmlns:cbc="urn:X-test:UBL:TSC:CommonBasic"
xmlns:cac="urn:X-test:UBL:TSC:CommonAggregate">

You can find the artefacts package here:

 https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64169

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |