ubl-tsc message

Subject: UBL 2.3 from TSC.zip

Dear all

Please find the TSC input for the 2.3 release. I have updated the spreadsheets with all the items needed and for new documents types and therefore you will find no document samples in the zip. The zip contains process descriptions in svg and party descriptions. Sorry, Ken I have forgot the format for this. I hope it is somehow usable.

There will be no TSC meeting today since I am on my way to Ski holiday in France and will be sitting in a car during the meeting. However, I will try to hook up the TC meeting from the airport.

Please spend the hour instead reviewing my work and send comments to me.

Best regards

Peter