ubl-tsc message

Subject: New sample of Common Transportation Report

Dear all

I have updated the TCS-package and made an example based of the CRS sample file, I had from Mitmynid.

One of the findings, I would like to ask is:

In Consignment there is a SequenceID. In ShipmentStage, I have added SequenceNumeric after request from Mitmynid.

I agree that an numeric value would be the most appropriate for this, but shouldn’t we align with the Consignment?

Best wishes,

Peter L. Borresen

Head of Technology

Mobile: +45 42 50 23 90

E-mail: plb@clearviewtrade.com

Follow us

32-linkedin

ClearView Trade, Diplomvej 371, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark

http://www.clearviewtrade.com/

3000+_mailsignatur_632x161px