ubl-ttsc message

Subject: [ubl-ttsc] RE: SourceForge information and recommendation

Eve:

1. If you're going to do this make sure that everything is accessible
from the OASIS TC page. Links, etc.

2. Yes, OASIS is considering providing SourceForge (or similar) to our
TCs, given that a few TCs are starting to use this functionality. Any
suggestions would be welcome.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations