ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] membership

Didn't Jon say something to the effect that the whole TC membership had
to approve it, and that he was going to bring it to a vote? Or am I
totally confused? I'm pretty sure that SCs cannot appoint their own
chairs, and that the chair of the TC has to bring it up to the whole
TC.... I'll probably see him tonight, I'll ask him.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442