ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Removal of ID in schema

Ok, I can do the ID erasure for them as well.

For control purposes, I'll suggest that I grab hold of
change control for CoreComponentTypes.xsd and
CoreComponentParameters.xsd for now.  If there're other
changes or additions esp for CoreComponentTypes.xsd,
please send them to me for consolidation.

Or if someone else is holding onto the change control
for the above 2 files, please let me know who I can grab
from.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai