ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Next Telephone Conference?

Title: Next Telephone Conference?

Hello all,

I know, we didn't a telephone conference for a long time. I konw, it was my fault. I apologize for it.
The next telephone conference should be on Thursday. But I can not do this teleconference on this Thursday. Therefore I will ask you, if it is possible to do on Friday or on Monday next. Which day and time will be the best for you?

Please give me an information as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

        Gunther