ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] Next Telephone Conference?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Stuhec, Gunther wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I know, we didn't a telephone conference for a long time. I konw, it was my fault. I apologize for it.
> The next telephone conference should be on Thursday. But I can not do this teleconference on this Thursday. Therefore I will ask you, if it is possible to do on Friday or on Monday next. Which day and time will be the best for you?
> Please give me an information as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> 	Gunther

Either Friday or Monday are currently ok for me.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023