ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] Telephone Conference on Monday

10:00 Calif is too late in the day for our  members in Asia.
I would also rather make it earlier in the am, as I am officially
on vacation, so would like to get through the meeting earlier
in the morning.  Can we make it 7:00 or 8:00 as we do with
our other meetings?  Our official TTSC meeting time was
designated to be 7:30 am Calif time.  Is there anything wrong
with sticking to that time?

Thanks,
Anne