ubl-ttsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-ttsc] Groups - TTSC Teleconference Call added

Hello all,

the agenda for our telephone conference today is:

Agenda:
=======
1.) Talking about the charter
2.) Sorting and prioritizing of all requirements
3.) Look for volunteers of the high-prioritized requirement
4.) Every volunteer should proof the following:
    - which tools are useful for our requirements?
    - which features of the tools are useful for our requirements?
    - which steps can be done manually or automatically?
    - which features must be added for our requirements?
    - which developments must we do (tools, functions) that we can use UBL XML in this tools?
    - which NDR rules must be changed that we can use UBL XML more efficiently in this tools?
5.) Defining a time schedule for the described steps above (requirements and testings)
6.) Other business
7.) Adjourn

Requirements:
=============
The LCSC and the NDRSC have collected a bunch of requirements for the tools. They are:
1.)  non-proprietary storage format
2.)  availability on multiple platforms
3.)  configurable to syntax rules
4.)  configurable to customization rules
5.)  provides version control
6.)  requires no manual editing
7.)  supports XMI change format
8.)  is an integrated tool set
9.)  provides collabortive central source repository
10.) enforces a controlled vocabulary
11.) provides a single data/source repository
12.) low (no) cost
13.) Modelling systems
     a.) based on XML Schemas (like XML Spy)
     b.) based on UML Class Diagrams or graphical representation of the core components (may be based on SVG)
14.) Storage systems
     a.) native XML Databases
     b.) flat file
     c.) SQL Databases
15.) Transformation systems - Tools for writing efficient XSLT scripts for transforming into HTML or another kind XML based business language
16.) Intefaces generation systems
     a.) Automatic generation of Java-Classes
     b.) Automatic generation of C++-Classes
     c.) Automatic generation of Perl-Classes
     d.) Tools for generating user interfaces automatically, which are based on UBL XML Schemas
17.) Schema generation systems - Generation of UBL based XML Schemas from and to
     a.) UML tools,
     b.) Excel-spreadsheet,
     c.) Java,
     d.) C++,