ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] Agenda for next TTSC weekly meeting

Thanks Chee-Kai for sending this, since I had not seen the message
included below - what list was it sent to?

Although I'm listed among the members of the TTSC, I have to
confess I have not been following its activities closely; having
seen the priorities, though, I might start doing so because I'm
pretty surprised seeing requirements (1) and (2) given priority
B while (5) is given A; I would have thought that openness and
platform independence would have been A automatically, but perhaps
I take for granted what people in other environments do not.