ubl-ttsc message

Subject: [Fwd: Starting point (not ending point) for "steps" document]

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:55:29 EST
From: Burnsmarty@aol.com
To: tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au, lseaburg@aeon-llc.com,
stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk, anne.hendry@sun.com
CC: mark.palmer@nist.gov, jon.bosak@sun.com

Tim, Stephen, et al.,

I am forcing this draft out tonight so that you, Tim and Stephen, can
get to look at it after a well deserved nights sleep. Please see if this
follows your data model and explains how to create a schema. I have
embedded the actual spreadsheet I used (version 8).

Note that this version of code list schema generation is eliminates the
CLUDT namespace. I have coded the schema so that it only requires the
xsd namespace for primitive types.

The best way to comment is to edit it and email it back so I can bring
it forward.

Thanks and good night,
Marty

How to go from spreadsheet to schemas.doc