ubl message

Subject: [ubl] UBL meeting update

This notice has just been added to the UBL TC page:

/=================================================================

| The registration period mandated by the OASIS Technical
| Committee Process for initial voting membership in the UBL TC
| has now closed. OASIS members wishing to participate in the UBL
| TC should contact the chair, jon.bosak@sun.com, *after* the TC
| has formally convened 29 October 2001 to register their desire
| to join the TC. OASIS members filing such a request will
| automatically be added to the voting membership of the TC 60
| days after receipt of the request.
|
| While voting membership in the TC is now closed until after the
| first meeting, the chair is still accepting a limited number of
| requests by OASIS members to attend the meeting as nonvoting
| observers. The ability to accommodate such requests is limited
| by the meeting space already reserved, and the acceptance of
| such requests from OASIS members will terminate when the number
| of registrations reaches the capacity of the room. Directions
| to the place in Menlo Park where the meeting will be held will
| be furnished only to persons who have properly registered for
| the meeting. For a list of persons currently registered to
| attend the meeting, see
|
|    http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/200110/reg.htm.

Subscribers to the ubl and bl-discussion lists should note that
directions to the meeting will NOT be provided through these lists
but only by email to people who have registered to attend.  If you
are an OASIS member and want to attend the meeting as an observer,
please contact me before the beginning of next week.

Jon Bosak
Chair, UBL Group
Designated Chair, OASIS UBL TC