ubl message

Subject: [ubl] More formally: UBL meeting schedule

So far I've gotten exactly two responses to Wednesday's thoughts
about our 2002 meeting schedule, both of them favorable to the
plan I tentatively put forward.  Since there doesn't seem to be
much controversy about this, I will put the question to you
formally.

I propose the following schedule for our first two UBL TC meetings
in 2002:

   22-25 January 2002 in Menlo Park, California, hosted by Sun
      Microsystems

   18-22 March 2002 in Barcelona, Spain, in conjunction with the
      EDIFACT Working Group

Note that we will probably have to pay meeting fees for our share
of the conference facilities in Barcelona.  This should be a
familiar thing to anyone who participated in ebXML work or who has
attended the typical large ANSI or ISO meeting.  Fees at this sort
of meeting generally run around USD 250 per person.

If anyone has an objection to this plan, please send it to the ubl
list by COB Wednesday 5 December.

Jon Bosak
Chair, UBL TC