ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Formal: Creation of TC vice chair position

Since I haven't gotten any pushback on the proposal I made Monday,
I'm going to take a chance and try a formal motion.  You need
proposed.

The motion contains two parts, as follows:

   1. That the position of vice chair of the OASIS UBL TC be
      created with the following duties:

      (a) To serve as chair pro tem. of the UBL TC in the absence
          of the UBL TC chair.

      (b) To participate in the UBL Marketing, Liaison, and
          Administration Subcommittees as a member ex officio.

   2. That Mark Crawford be named vice chair of the UBL TC.

If anyone has an objection to the adoption of this motion, please
send it to the ubl list by COB Monday 24 December 2001.

Jon Bosak
Chair, UBL TC