ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Barcelona Registration Information

Title: Barcelona Registration Information

Greetings,

Attached please find the registration forms for our 18 - 22 March Barcelona meeting.  Please note that there are two forms that require action by 15 February.  The first is a UBL registration form that   will register you for the meeting.  The second is the Hotel registration form.  Please also advise Jon and I when you register so that we may keep track of expected UBL participants. As you make your travel arrangements, please plan on full work days Monday through Friday.  I would also encourage you to participate in the EWG Wednesday night dinner.  This is always an enjoyable event and provides a wonderful networking opportunity with key members of the international business community.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to call me.

Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org