ubl message

Subject: [ubl] FW: UBL Agenda and Registration

Title: FW: UBL Agenda and Registration

High folks.  My private conversations have indicated we can expect an attendance of 40-50 folks.  Currently there are only 14 folks registered.  Please submit your registrations soonest (remember advance registration closes 24 May) to ensure we keep the number and size of rooms we require.  As a reminder, if you are attending X12, you still need to register separately for UBL and pay the UBL registration fee (the same arrangement the eBTWG folks had to do for the X12 Seattle Meeting).

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Huber [mailto:dhuber@disa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 9:41 AM
To: mcrawford@lmi.org
Subject: UBL Agenda and Registration

Hi Mark,

We're looking to receive the UBL agenda as soon as you have it.  Also,
there are only 14 attendees registered for the UBL meeting.  This might
make a difference in your agenda.  Will you still need 3 meeting rooms for
only a few people.  Those registered are listed below.  Maybe you can light
a match under the others you are expecting to come and get them to register
soon.  I noticed that you haven't registered either.  Thanks.

Diane