ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Revised NDR Agenda and Call in information

Mark,

Both John Larmouth and I were hoping to dial in for the agenda item on
ASN.1 which is scheduled for 15:00 Wednesday, but we are both in Geneva,
and would appreciate it if this could be deferred to 9 AM Thursday.  We
will try to call in 9:30 Wendesday to confirm this in case you do not get
this email.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023