ubl message

Subject: [ubl] UBL February Social Activities

Greetings,

As part of my responsibilities as current chair of the SOD Subcommittee, I have been asked by Don Quixote to give him a skiing lesson when we go to Denver in February.  Don has suggested we get a group of fellow UBLers together the weekend before the scheduled meeting and spend several days in nearby Breckenridge, and has asked me to poll the group to determine interest.  Don would have written himself, but he is currently involved in XML planning for the EPA (something about gaseous emission markup language).  Actual skiing dates would be 31 January - 2 February with lodging the nights of 30/31 January and 1 February.  If you are interested in pursuing this, could you please respond to me by 5 December.

Mark