ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Second August meeting tally

UBL TC and IDEAlliance/OASIS folks,

Of 14 people indicating a preference in the second round of
polling on the question of where to hold the UBL TC meeting 28
August through 1 September 2003, 9 were in favor of Montreal and 5
were in favor of D.C.  Since the earlier poll also revealed a
strong preference for Montreal, I think we're about decided on
this.

Before we move to formal approval, I would like to check one more
time with everyone that we are clear on the following:

 - IDEAlliance will provide a room for 25 and a room for 15 at the
   Montreal Hilton from Monday 8/28 at 9 a.m. through Friday 9/1
   at 1 p.m.

 - Stig and Mark will do their best to bring projectors

 - OASIS and IDEAlliance will arrange for phones, phone lines,
   flip charts, and (if necessary) projectors, the cost to be
   borne by the UBL participants

 - OASIS will provide invoices for the cost of the extras so that
   we all have something to submit on expense accounts

Please let us know by COB Monday 3 March if any of these
assumptions are incorrect.

Jon