ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Establishing the UBL Forms Presentation Subcommittee (FPSC)

May I please amend the initial list of voting members based on discussions
that happened during the upheaval of the system infrastructure?

At 2003-03-18 19:58 -0800, Jon Bosak wrote:
>2. That G. Ken Holman shall be appointed chair of the FPSC and
>    that Sue Probert, Gunther Stuhec, and Dan Vint shall be its
>    initial voting members.

In alphabetical order I have the list as follows, which includes two people
who have expressed their desire to be voting members (though I need to
check with Jon regarding membership rules for Jodi (of LMI) and Eric
(individual)):

G. Ken Holman (chair)
Jodi Narel
Sue Probert
Eric Smith
Gunther Stuhec
Dan Vint

It may be the original list is the one that stands after scrutiny, but the
above list is what evolved during the period of establishing the
subcommittee charter.

>Ken is moving
>the strawman FSSC materials over to FPSC as I write this, so by
>Monday you should be able to see a strawman FPSC page at
>
>    http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/fpsc/

Due to FTP restrictions the updated charter as posted by Jon has *not* yet
been uploaded to the site.  I am monitoring the site status closely to get
to this task as soon as I am able.

Thanks!

..................... Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO
                              North America:      June 16-20, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc