ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Resolution: July/August UBL TC meeting

UBL members,

It looks like we're decided on the Montréal venue for the
July/August UBL TC meeting, so I'll put it to the TC formally.

The plan is to meet Monday morning 28 July 2003 through early
Friday afternoon 1 August 2003 in rooms at the Montréal Hilton.
This is the same location in which the Extreme Markup Languages
2003 conference will be held the following week (4-8 August 2003).
Rooms will be provided by IDEAlliance.  Projectors will, we hope,
be provided by a couple of generous UBL participants.  Other costs
(speaker phones, phone access, flip charts, and one or more of the
projectors in case those arrangements fall through) will be borne
by the participants, the costs to be shared equally by everyone
attending.  OASIS will handle participant invoicing and take care
of arrangements with the hotel for the phones, phone lines, flip
charts and projectors (if necessary).  We will have to set up some
kind of lightweight registration procedure so that OASIS can do
the invoicing.

If any voting member of the OASIS TC objects to this plan, please
register that objection to this list no later than COB Monday 10
March.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC