ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] London UBL F2F - dont forget to BYO

As well as being chair (elect) of the Donkey subcommittee, i appear to
have taken on the role of co-ordinating the wine and cheese session for
the london plenary.

In a radical break with tradition, we plan to hold this on the wednesday
evening between 1730 and 1900.  However the usual contribution of your
local brew (or savoury tidbit) is still expected.  So don't forget to
pack your bottle.

I don't want to give away too much, but there may be a prize for the
most original contribution. ;-)

PS
i think it is about time i got myself a proper job.

--
regards
tim mcgrath