ubl message

Subject: UBL 0p70 Java Classes (Full Suite)

Following previous work on building Java Classes for the
Common Aggregate Types (CATs), we've upgraded the work to
cover the rest of the 7 business document types to give a
full suite of Java experimental implementation for the
UBL 0p70 release.

The full suite is released as per UBL 0p70, royalty free
with source and compiled classes.  It is available
(as the 2003 May 18th release) at:

	http://SoftML.Net/jedi/ubl/sw/java

Again, this work is still preliminary, and may have changes
in the form of future releases.  Also, future versions may
or may not be compatible, depending on new features removed
(read as "bug fixes"), new functions added, and modifications
made in future versions of UBL.

We hope it would help people experiment with the UBL document
instances through a platform-independent implementation.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML
Tel: +65-6820-2979