ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Sad news: Mike Adcock

On behalf of IT Standards Committee, Singapore, I'd like to extend
the following message to the UBL community:

Dear Mr Bosak & UBL TC,

We join the UBL community in your grief of the passing of Mike, and on
behalf of the IT Standards Committee, extend our heartfelt condelences to
members of the bereaved family.

Sincerely
Buaey Qui HO (Ms)
Executive Secretary,
IT Standards Committee
Singapore
Email: nitsc@ida.gov.sg
Website: www.itsc.org.sg

Personally, it was only as recent as a week ago that I was having
some discussions with Mike on email on the LCSC list.  Though my
interactions with him has been brief, I'm truly sorry to hear of
the tragic event.  We'll miss Mike, and may his family live on
with strength.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
XML WG Chair, ITSC