ubl message

Subject: Messages of condolence to Mike Adcock's family

I have already received many messages which request me to pass on condolences to Mike's family and requests for details on how to contact them direct.

In order that his many friends and colleagues can make their own personal statement I am offering to collect these together and pass them on as a package to Chris, Matt and Becky in a few days time. Please send me personally any message that you would like me to add.

Sue

Sue Probert

Tel: +44 1425 275117

Mobile: +44 7798 846652