ubl message

Subject: Hotel registration cutoff: 15 July

I'll repeat an important part of the agenda I just sent:

   Rooms at the Hilton are available to UBL TC members at the
   conference rate of CAN 199 per night.  To obtain the conference
   rate, be sure to mention IDEAlliance.

   *** NOTE THAT THE CUTOFF DATE FOR CONFERENCE RATES AT THE HOTEL
   IS TUESDAY 15 JULY. ***

Jon