ubl message

Subject: Proposed UBL meeting 3-7 November 2003

UBL members,

We have for several months been reserving the week of 3-7 November
2003 for a possible UBL TC meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area.
At the UBL TC meeting in Montréal last week, the members
present decided to recommend to the TC that we go ahead and
formally schedule that meeting, to be hosted by Sun Microsystems
at its offices in Menlo Park or in downtown San Francisco.

If any voting member of the UBL TC objects to scheduling this
meeting, please indicate your objection by mail to this list no
later than COB Tuesday 12 August.

If no objection is received, I will then poll the membership for
preferences regarding the two possible Bay Area locations.  The
meeting is expected to follow our usual format (Monday morning
through early Friday afternoon), with every effort made to provide
phone access for members who cannot be present in person.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC