ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] [clsc] Minutes of Nov 26, 2003 and agenda for Dec 3, 2003

Hello CLSC,

Haven't had time to come up to speed at all on the inputs you've
already got, but I'm obligated to tell you that there seems to be
one more.  When I reported on the formation of the CLSC to the IEC
ISO ITU UN/ECE eBusiness MoU Management Group last week (UBL is on
their continuing agenda), I was informed by MoU/MG chair Howard
Mason that many years of work have already been invested in this
area by STEP (automated manufacturing).  He promised to send me a
pointer, but either he hasn't gotten to that yet or I haven't
caught up with it in my mail queue.  I'll get that to you as soon
as I can, but I just wanted to let you know in the meantime that
there appears to be a bit more grist for your mill.

Jon