ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Problems on Translating UBL XSD Schema into Relax NG (2/6)

i prefer your option 2. for the reasons in my earlier email - we must
keep the instances compatible.  i may be wrong but i think what you
propose would not affect the instances.

we are all well aware (painfully) that there is a code defined within
the cct.xsd that does not follow other code definitions.   we will
resolve this once we get our code list mechanism defined (we hope).