ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Problems on Translating UBL XSD Schema into Relax NG (1/6)

Hi Tim,

I do not find any problems that break interoperability on the XML instance
level using different XML schema languages, XSD and Relax NG. But I find some
problems of UBL Naming and Design rules, the difficulty of UBL-based application
implementation and lack features of Relax NG. With their improvements, the translation
to schema language other than XSD is easy and the application implementation is
good, and also Relax NG will be a good tool for large schema library.

Please permit me that reports will be posted very slow for my poor writing skill.

Thanks

-----
Hiroshi Naito, Osaka Institute of Technology <http://www.oit.ac.jp/>