ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Problems on Translating UBL XSD Schema into Relax NG (3/6)

[naitoh@is.oit.ac.jp:]

| We are writing schema translating rules, about 40 pages in
| Japanese.  Could Relax NG schemas and rules be included in final
| UBL 1.0 package?

If they are in good enough shape to publish, I wouldn't have a
problem with putting them in as informative (non-normative)
sections.  We should discuss this at the meeting in Washington.

Jon

Correspondents: Please be aware that I am traveling in Europe
19 January through 6 February and will therefore be slow in
accessing and responding to email.