ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Cross-list posting: Proposed amended RT Schema

Having sent this I remembered the omission of
"type='xsd:token'" from some of the lines which I'd picked
up earlier. This is only a proposed draft (draft 1) though so
I'll correct that after it's agreed whether this is
 acceptable as a true draft to be used up to and including
 1.0 final.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:43 PM

It was discussed in LCSC, TTSC and NDRSC that
we will probably need to fall back to our current
beta and pre-beta draft codelists position. To that end,
though it wasn't an action item given to me but rather
an acknowledged job-to-be-done, I've made the small
adjustments to the Representation Terms Schema.
Although we seem to be calling it a CC Datatypes
Schema, I could find no NDR Rule to that effect
(only the rule in the last published - 16th Jan 2004 -
set of rules and previously published checklist stating
that it is to be called the CCTS:RepresentationTerm
Schema Module with prefix rt:).

Please find the same attached

Stephen Green