ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Coordination call 11 February 2004

I was requested to provide this meeting with an assessment of my
comments w.r.t. the NDR Draft L document.

To make this easier, I have updated Lisa's spreadsheet with categories
and asked her to post this to the NDR site where anyone interested can
download it (rather than clog up this list).  The current uncategorised
list is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-ndrsc/download.php/5410/Tims-Issues.xls.

I have used three categories:
Scope:
The comment relates to whether this material belongs in this document
(is covered by the charter of the NDR subcommittee)
Editorial:
Comments that relate to the terminology or document structure.
Content:
Comments relating to rules or narrative that appear not to align with
the actual practice or structure of the UBL Library (and therefore the
1.0-Beta release).

There are 15 issues in  the category of Scope, 43 Editorial and 31
Content.  Whilst some of these overlap and repeat, at least it gives a
feel for the scale we are facing.  I would also suggest that the order
in which these should be dealt with are Scope, Content and then
Editorial.  Where possible, I have included suggestions for possible
solutions to these issues - specifically those of Content which I think
is where there is greatest confusion.

I hope this helps evaluate the best strategy completing the 1.0 release.