ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 draft 5 models and change log (and list of a fewSchema changes)

i am sorry i have not updated the code list catalog anbd accept it was my action item.

my original plan was to bring it into line with the CCT 'code type' model.  that is ensue our models have the data to populate the CCT data type.

i was expecting some feedback on the draft code type model i sent out and i also need to complete reading the code list paper just to make sure they all line up.

i hope to do that this week and will distribute it then.

Stephen Green wrote:
For those who might need these this week I've attached
the models for draft 5 (including change log).

Please note that I've included a Codelist Catalogue
spreadsheet which is *not* the most up-to-date (Tim has
apparently sent out a tidied-up version but I don't appear to have it).

The only major Schema changes, as far as I can recollect
(my Schemas were mainly illustrative and so I haven't
been keeping a very detailed log of my Schema changes),
since beta were:

1. Representation Terms Schema - restrictions, etc removed
2. Reusable Schema - split into two, one with just reused
    BBIEs (which I've called ReusableBasic but just for
    illustration for now) and the other with everything else.
3. The namespaces for the reusable Schemas changed
    to include '..CommonAggregateComponents..'
    and '..CommonBasicComponents..' (new), with prefixes
    cac: and cbc: respectively

(I found I could cope with these changes using UBLish
quite easily with simple editing of the scripts and then
post-generation editing in a text editor, so they are not
too drastic.)

I can't remember any other changes apart from changes
due to the changes in the models (see attached change log)

Apologies again for a large attachment but I thought it
might be quite a milestone one for the model since we
haven't changed it further this final pre-plenary week.

Good luck in Washington those who are there. I hope
to join the calls almost every day.

Steve