ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] Second run in producing draft7 schemas

Marty,
when do you expect to have this task performed?
Are you changing spreadsheets? Which one?
regards
Michael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Burnsmarty@aol.com [mailto:Burnsmarty@aol.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. März 2004 23:24
An: dill2@gefeg.com; ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: kruppke@gefeg.com
Betreff: Re: [ubl] Second run in producing draft7 schemas

All,

As I recall, the F2F elected that the UBL CLSC code list schema model would be the basis of the 1.0 schemas for code lists. As such, the generation of the schemas will need to coordinate with that document.

We have some corrections to do on the UBL names of model components to be inline with the spreadsheets you have produced. We are performing this task.

Specifically, section "4.1 Data Model Mapping" shows the schema fragments that need to be generated from the data model in the spreadsheets. We would be happy to help and correct anomalies you see and to implement this at your convenience.

Marty

Marty Burns for NIST
President
Hypertek, Inc.