ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Joint meeting Tuesday 16 March

There are still some issues outstanding (a couple of Mike G's emails and
some quesitons from Sylvia) that I forwarded to you and Stephen, Tim, on
Saturday.  Could you take a look at answering those before the meeting,
and then any that seem to need further discussion/decision could be
added to the meeting agenda?

Thanks,
Anne