ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Draft 8: Bug Reports (models and Schemas)

Hi,

Thanks Stephen for noting these additional outstanding issues.  Since it
seems we keep coming up with one or two more things that need to be
fixed, it would be a good idea to attempt to list of all the remaining
schema-related issues to be discussed, and hopefully resolved, at
tomorrow's meetings.  So I've gone back over the past week's email and
these are the things I see and otherwise know about that may still need
to be addressed (originator name / owner in parens).  Please say so if
any of these are no longer outstanding issues, or which ones should be
deferred, or if anything is missing:

- need (or not) for sdt schema module (Stephen/Tim/David)
- (related to above) moving some code enumerations into sdt - the
hard-wired ubl ones (Stephen)
- use of DerivedCodeType (Tim) and any remaining related issues
(explanatory mail from David below)

  The DerivedCodeTypes for the code lists are based directly on the CCT
  CodeType. That means there is no CLUDT schema module anymore. The UDT
  CodeType is now located in the UDT schema.
  There are new names for some SDT. In order to remove enumerations from the
  SDT schema module SDT now use an "extension" as derivation method from the
  appropriate DerivedCodeType.

- annotation-documentation for codes and what to do with 3 additional cl
components in model (ie. credits) (David)

  you wont find your metadata "CodeListNamespacePrefixID",
  "CodeListDescription" and "CodeListCredits" in the schema modules. I don't
  know how to handle them.  As far I know according to CCTS it is possible to
  restrict the SC from a CCT but not to extend the list of SC. That means I
  could not consider them as attributes of the SDTs.  How do you want to see
  these information in the schema modules?

- any remaining issues with referring directly from clsm to cct
- namespace prefix error noted below (Stephen)
- date -> datetime problem noted below (Stephen)
- inconsistencies noted in #3 below (Stephen)
- update of code list names from this morning's discussion + operator code values (Anne)
- final format for code lists for 1.0 (Marty/David/Stephen)
- fix 'format' in cct module (MikeG)
- truncation of definitions (Stephen)
- remaining occurance of OrderAcknowledgementCode in sdt (Stephen)
- base of code types in code list schema modules (cct or sdt) (Tim)
- cct -> udt inconsistencies from Tim's 3/15 email
- ownership (and updating of ) core component parameters (Tim)
- declarations for imported schemas (Stephen)
- finalization/alignment of acronyms and acronym list (LC/NDR)
- remove of 'use' subfolder in codelist subfolder (extra layer w/o value?) (Stephen)
- who owns / will update the 'external' schema diagram

and, not schema related, but still needing decision ...

- need for uml diagrams from Dave Carlson and how to present

Thanks,
Anne