ubl message

Subject: Schema Review

Another Comment before I run off to the Dr -

The NDR has had this rule for almost as long as I can remember:

"To ensure consistency and clarity, each schema location must be complete. To identify schema modules relative paths are not allowed.  Although this may cause a problem with mirror sites, this is outside the scope of UBL.
[ATD6]	Each xsd:schemaLocation attribute declaration URL MUST contain an absolute path."

However, relative paths are resplendent throughout the schema in violation of this rule.

Mark