ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] schema modularity definition`

i took an action item to provide a paragraph on the CCP schema to go in the NDR document

however, this already contains a description of the Core Component Parameters schema, so i suggest we clean this up and use it in the NDR document.

it currently reads...
<quote>
Section 2.5 Core Component Parameters Schema Modules

This file provides the structure description of fields that go into the annotation/documentation section of the type definitions used in all the other schemas. The meta information, such as the object class, datatypes, etc are stored in specific fields as defined in this CoreComponentParameters in a consistent format. This allows the source derivation information to be extracted instead of reverse-engineered or guessed.

The namespace for this XSD file is “ccp”.

This file should not be changed or versioned very often, unless there is an error in information needed in the documentation.

</quote>

the first thing that struck me in this defintion is that it nominates a namespace prefix of "ccp:" - whereas to date we have been using "ccts:".  is there any reason to change?

Lisa-Aeon wrote:
On the TTSC call this morning we did some editing of this file.  I still
want clearer defintions, and I am looking for feedback.  Thanks.

Lisa

Lisa Seaburg
AEON LLC, co-chair to OASIS UBL NDRSC
Website: http://www.aeon-llc.com
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
                       -Katharine Hepburn