ubl message

Subject: Master doc draft fcs-010

I've taken care of one of my packaging AIs by converting the
master document to XHTML; the revised version is attached.  I
kept the .html extension because using .xhtml or .xml causes
different behavior in different web browsers.

Note that I've (rather arbitrarily) assigned these document file
names in the doc directory:

   UBL-CL-1.0.pdf
   UBL-CM-1.0.pdf
   UBL-NDR-1.0.pdf
   UBL-credits-1.0.pdf

Does anyone have a problem with using these for FCS?

Jon

fcs-010.zip