ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] BBIE Property Type Naming AI

>  "[XXX] Every ccts:BasicBusinessInformationEntityProperty MUST be defined in the CBC."

Maybe change that to:

    "[XXX] Every unqualified ccts:BasicBusinessInformationEntityProperty MUST be defined in the CBC."

Are there many BBIE's like "PostalZone", where we don't use (don't have) a related unqualified BBIE Property?

In those cases, does anyone have a problem with defining, for example, a 'ZoneType' in the CBC which will be used by 'PostalZone' where it is declared in the CAC? It would, obviously, simplify the rules.

The other option would be to create another rule something like:

    "[XXX] Every qualified ccts:BasicBusinessInformationEntityProperty which does not have a corresponding unqualified ccts:BasicBusinessInformationEntityProperty MUST be defined in the CBC."