ubl message

Subject: Hong Kong meeting invitation

Hello UBL TC,

Attached you will find an official invitation to our meeting in
Hong Kong 10-14 May 2004 from our host, Dr. David WL Cheung,
Director of the Center for E-Commerce Infrastructure Development
at Hong Kong University.  PRINT OUT THIS LETTER AND BRING A COPY
WITH YOU.  In case any question should arise as you enter Hong
Kong, this will establish that you are just visiting for purposes
of this meeting and are not seeking employment.

In other attachments you will find hotel information and
directions to the meeting site.  Many thanks to Dorris Tai of
CECID for assembling these materials.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

hk-invit.pdf