ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Differences in XPaths from 10.1 to 12.1

I will need to know for tomorrow morning's joint SC call whether
Ken's suggested change is acceptable.

Jon

   Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 20:13:53 -0400
   From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>

   Earlier discussions led me to believe there would be no changes in XPaths
   between 10.1 and release, but I've found the following (perhaps there are
   others).

   Are the following changes to the structure acceptable (they are to me)?

     - addition of languageLocalID attribute wherever languageID attribute is used
     - rename of name= to codeName= for elements with codelist values

   Thankfully, early indications are there are no differences in the element
   structure, so any work with element content from 10.1 is preserved in
   12.1.  I've checked the count of unique elements paths in each version for
   all document types and they all match.

   XPath files for 10.1 are published here:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200403/msg00251.html

   XPath files for 12.1 are published here:

   HTML:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6251/UBL-XPath-html-1.0-draft-12.1.zip

   Text:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6250/UBL-XPath-text-1.0-draft-12.1.zip

   XML:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6249/UBL-XPath-xml-1.0-draft-12.1.zip

   Thanks!

   --
   Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
   Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

   Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc