ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Duplicated elements in main documents

once again, thank you for your detailed analysis and comments on the UBL library.

we have an open item to discuss the location of BBIE types definitions, but in general principle I believe you are correct - it would appear more logical to have these BBIE type definitions defined with all other in  the CommonBasicComponents schema.  This will be covered as part of  our ongoing work and we will let you know how this progresses.

meanwhile we appreciate this and any other comments or observations you may wish to make as part of your implementation.

Carlos Lozano wrote:
Hi,
  Some elements and complex types defined in maindoc schemas are duplicated, for example *LineItemCountNumericType* appears in almost all main documents (Order, Invoice, ...).
  This duplication causes some problems when trying to reuse components, we cannot build an Invoice-LineItemCountNumericType from a received Order-LineItemCountNumericType although both have the same name and properties they are defined in different namespaces.
   Wouldn't it be better to define these complex types in "CommonBasicComponents" in order to allow reuse?

Cheers,
    Carlos Lozano & Jordi Bosom

--
regards