ubl message

Subject: Thank you for your visit

Dear Jon and TC members,

Thank you very much for having the TC meeting in HK. We've learnt a lot
of great things from you. We enjoy participating in the TC meeting. Your
visit and Jon's talk have indeed significantly increased the awareness
of UBL and ebXML in the local community. I believe UBL is gaining the
momentum in Asia very quickly now.

I hope you enjoy the stay in HK. I'm sorry that the university is a bit
remote from the downtown. I apologize for any of our negligence as the
host.

Hope to see you all again soon. Take good care.

Regards,
Thomas